How to Apply
This is your chance to be part of a growing and entrepreneurial team paving way in the cannabis space.
- Apply on LinkedIn
- Send [email protected] the following items with the subject line “Creative Intern”:
- Video – Send us a video explaining who you are, why you want to work for our company, what excites you about Christian Cannabis, and what you think you can contribute to the growth of the brand.
Christian Cannabis was founded by Craig & Jeanette Gross. This up and coming brand launched on 4/20/2019 at Coachella during Easter weekend. Initially, this project started off as a conversation about cannabis use and the Christian faith. The brand began making waves in the press by getting featured on media outlets such as VICE, Fox News, and Relevant Magazine without any products available for purchase. Christian Cannabis plans to launch an initial line of products and become the quintessential leader in the cannabis space for spiritual use.
Christian Cannabis is looking for an Intern. We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial and motivated applicant to support our team with various projects across business operations and marketing (traditional/digital). The ideal candidate is creative, organized, enthusiastic, and able to see opportunities in obstacles. This is a paid position that includes room and board. This full-time role is available for someone who wants to dive headfirst into multimedia content creation across multiple platforms. This position is not remote and will be located in Huntington Beach, CA.
What You’ll Do
We don’t view this internship as a traditional internship. We want to be able to facilitate a company for you to contribute by growing the business. While there will be day to day tasks to complete, we are designing the internship program to be one that empowers the intern to brainstorm their own opportunities as it pertains to the business.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Support team with administration, events, project management, and operations.
- Help to develop, implement and manage our social media strategy in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Collaborate with our creative teams to create new ideas for interactive design materials
- Contribute to various large-scale projects including branding, content, campaigns, and more.
- Able to work with Audio and Video equipment; prior experience is a plus
- Research as needed
Skills, Qualifications & Attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and creative eye or aesthetics in color and typography
- Strong organizational & time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent phone presence, verbal & written communication skills.
- Good at prioritizing tasks quickly and involve additional resources as needed.
- Critical thinker – understands and evaluates how things are put together rather than taking instructions as given so that you can do beyond what is being asked.
- Courageous – will speak their mind, take responsibility and be accountable.
- Self-starter mentality, proactive attitude, and self-improver – driven to exceed expectations and become a key contributor.
- Team player with an easy-going nature and good vibe; works well with others.
- Gifted multi-tasker ready to balance and/or juggle many projects at once.
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Google Docs.
- Love of learning and pride in resourcefulness – if you don’t know how to do something, you ask good questions and figure it out.
- Motivated and hardworking, interested in start-up culture.
- Experienced Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign – a plus
- WordPress experience; HTML/CSS – a plus as well
- Provide a link to a portfolio or have portfolio attachments if available (school & work qualify)
- College Credit
- Free Housing
- Start-up environment
- First-hand learning experience into the world of cannabis